TagsAsia, China, Communications, Coronavirus, COVID-19, digital marketing, Finn Partners, 酒店&旅游, lifestyle, media strategy, sustainability, travel, travel trends, wellness travel
(EN) Global marketing and communications agency, FINN Partners, today launched a new Global Travel Recovery Network, offering strategic counsel and marketing services to help travel industry clients achieve Covid-19 recovery and more with digital travel insights, communications and creative services. Headquartered in the agency’s international Travel & Lifestyle practice, the service features leading experts from FINN Partners’ health, digital marketing, technology, sustainability, public affairs, and diversity practices, as well as travel industry partners from Jacobs Media Group, Beautiful Destinations, Just A Drop and Leading Culture Destinations to ensure a comprehensive, cross-sector approach.
Due to the pandemic, now more than ever, destinations, hotels, airlines and tour operators are demanding a holistic, multi-industry marcomm approach to accelerate recovery and enact resilience initiatives that take into consideration the impact that other business sectors have on tourism, especially those that have been front and center during COVID-19, such as health, public affairs and technology, among others.
Peter Finn, Founding Managing Partner, FINN Partners commented:
“The travel industry stands at the intersection of many of the world’s most important business sectors and these are areas where FINN has deep expertise, including health and wellness, technology and diversity, equity and inclusion. Our commitment to collaboration among staff, and across our practices and offices globally, will help to ensure the success of travel brands now, and as we transition out of COVID-19.”
Debbie Flynn, Managing Partner and Global Travel Practice Lead added:
“Tourism is facing an unprecedented challenge that will impact the sector for years to come. To recover and be in the most resilient position for the future, transformative collaboration is vital. Our travel specialists are the best in the business and with the launch of our new Global Travel Recovery Network, will offer tailored insight from the now converging sectors, to best inform future tourism strategies of countries and travel brands.”
The FINN Partners Global Travel Recovery Network specialists are led by Debbie Flynn, Managing Partner, Global Travel Practice Lead; Virginia M. Sheridan, Managing Partner, North America Travel; and Cathy Feliciano-Chon, Founder and Managing Director, Asia Travel. The team also features expertise in:
● Influencer Engagement: Amy Skelding, Senior Partner, Europe Travel
● Technology: Oliver Fischer, Senior Partner, Europe Technology
● Digital Activation: Virginia Ngai, Director of Strategy, Asia
● Public Affairs: Jessica Berk Ross, Managing Partner, Global Public Affairs Practice Lead
● Creative: Jimmy Chaffin, Managing Partner, Integrated Marketing
● Sustainability: Jane P. Madden, Managing Partner, Global Sustainability & Social Impact
● Health & Wellness: Tom Jones, Senior Partner, Health & Wellness
● Diversity & Inclusion: Helen Shelton, Senior Partner, Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
● China Travel: Jenny Lo, General Manager, China Travel
The FINN Partners Global Travel Recovery Network partner experts also include:
● Fiona Jeffery OBE, Senior Partner, FINN Partners Global Responsibility Tourism Practice, Founder and Chairman of Just A Drop
● Daniela Wagner, Group Business Development Director, Jacobs Media Group and Founder of the Global Resilience Council
● Jeremy Jauncey, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Beautiful Destinations
● Florian Wupperfeld, Managing Director, Leading Culture Destinations
● Elliott King, CEO & Co-founder, MintTwist
For more information on the services please contact Debbie.Flynn@finnpartners.com or call +44 (0)7802 247 702.
About FINN Partners, Inc.
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has more than quadrupled in size in eight years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With almost 800 professionals, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. In addition, FINN provides its clients with access to top tier agencies around the world through its membership in the global network PROI. Headquartered in New York, FINN’s other offices are located in Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Hong Kong, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore and Washington D.C. Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and recieve notifications of new posts by email.