Interested in a career in PR, brand development and communications? If so, you’re going to need the skills and relevant work experience to get your foot in the door of this exciting and fast changing industry. We take great pride in mentoring the talent of tomorrow and our well-known nurturing corporate culture has helped launched the careers of many. Through our hands-on, year-round corporate internship program, university students compete for a unique opportunity to learn from and work alongside our award-winning team.
You will benefit from a number of training modules we have developed to address the fundamental skills required of this profession. In addition to gaining an understanding of the industry and firsthand experience of working closely with the team, you can expect to develop confidence and marketable skills by engaging in or assisting with many of the following activities:
• Preparing press releases, bylined articles, briefing documents, fact sheets, executive biographies;
• Contributing to the agency’s social media platforms;
• Assisting in developing content for our clients;
• Participating in strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions, media interviews events and research studies;
• Monitoring earned media coverage using the latest research tools;
• Publishing the agency’s monthly media coverage and clipping reports;
• Assisting in photo shoots and special events.
REQUIREMENTS: ONLY THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST NEED APPLY
Positions are filled quickly. To be considered for the 2020 program, you must apply before January 31, 2020 and:
• Maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher;
• Major in public relations, communications, English, journalism or marketing;
• Be a junior or senior in college;
• Be computer proficient in MS Office, Words, Excel, Power Point.
• Additional skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and other photo-editing software will be an advantage.
• Provide writing samples if available.
• Have a high proficiency in both written and spoken English. (Fluent spoken and written Chinese is a plus.)
• Willing to commit to at a minimum of 6 weeks.
• Applicants are responsible for transportation to and from the internship experience
• Hours are flexible and depend on the student’s class schedule, course requirements (if applicable) and availability.
• Hours Per Week: 25-40
A stipend will be provided based on the program duration.
Central to our philosophy and uniqueness is the ‘hybrid’ nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We synergistically work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
Founded in late 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, Finn Partners has more than tripled in size in seven years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 650 professionals, FINN provides its clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should send detailed resume including availability and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and recieve notifications of new posts by email.