The Director Client Services is a newly created role that will help to drive the overall growth of CatchOn China. This role will lead the high-performing account service team to ensure seamless delivery of project deliverables and client portfolios, based on our culture of respect for both clients and employees and in line with the company values.
- Provide quality brand, marketing and digital communications consultancy, strategy and direction to all accounts
- Maintain existing strong client relationships through targeted pitches and proposal writing
- Support business development efforts including the development and presentation of proposals
- Lead and drive the implementation of campaigns and achieve agreed client KPI’s
- Maximise communications results, anticipate issues and contribute to developing original research, surveys and market studies for existing and new business proposals
- Ensure that the account service team consistently meets the highest professional standards in terms of client servicing, content creation, project deliverables and client portfolios
- Oversee the team's management of all accounts including planning, execution, reporting and financials
- Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance to all members of the team
Role Specific Skills/Attributes
- 10+ years of related experience (agency experience preferred) working with hospitality, luxury, or lifestyle clients
- Local market experience in China and in-depth knowledge of Chinese media channels is required
- Track record of strategising and implementing successful integrated communications and digital marketing campaigns
- Dynamic leadership and team management skills, including good mentoring and coaching
- Strong knowledge and experience in account management, client/campaign strategy, social media and media planning
- Self motivated, dedicated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure with good time management skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and Mandarin
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
- Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
- Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
- Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
- Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
- Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we’ve worked with people -- partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined the Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
Central to our philosophy and uniqueness is the ‘hybrid’ nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We synergistically work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Founded in late 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, Finn Partners has more than tripled in size in seven years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 650 professionals, FINN provides its clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should send detailed resume including availability and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.